Baltic Construction companies looking for Steel fixers to work in Europe
Job Description Minimum guaranteed salary after taxes : 1000, – Euro (after trial period of 1 month at salary rate 720 EUR net)
Job Contract : 2.5 years
Accommodation : Not Provided
Duty Time : 56 hours per week.
Health medical insurance: Provided
Vacation: 4 weeks of paid vacation every year after 1st year of work
Requirements for the Candidates:
- Steel Fixer will install and tie together the steel bars/ TMT bars (rebars/reinforcements/fixtures) and mesh used to strengthen concrete during construction. The main duties of a Steel Fixer are: Setting out the work area, following engineering plans. Using hand and power tools to cut and bend bars or mesh.
- Reading of drawings/projects/plans in English and independent work are mandatory.
- Type of the construction site: High rise office-multi apartment building up to 80 meters of height.
- GOOD ENGLISH KNOWLEDGE: speaking, reading – understanding, writing;
- Qatar or Dubai EXPERIENCE for MINIMUM OF 5 YEARS at position of Concrete specialist/concrete mason;
- EXPERIENCE working on height at HIGH RISE BUILDING CONSTRUCTION SITE using safety belts and other safety equipment.
- LMV (Light motor vehicle) class driver license;
- Other construction experience is considered as advantage, for example steel fixer or shuttering carpenter and any other type of construction work experience;
- SMARTNESS AND READINESS for learning new job duties is compulsory.
- GOOD HEALTH AND PHYSICALLY STRONG;
- COMPLETE LOYALITY AND THRUSTWORTHINESS;
- NO BAD HABITS.